Converse CONS x Carhartt WIP Fastbreak Pro
Converse CONS and Carhartt WIP craft an elevated, mixed-material execution of the CONS Fastbreak Pro. First made for the court in 1983, the Fastbreak has been reengineered for skateboarding with rubber traction and CX cushioning that absorbs impact. This limited-edition model utilizes custom details and a convergence of leather, suede and canvas to create a distinct look that could only come from Carhartt WIP.
- Limited-edition CONS skate shoe
- Heritage basketball details with functional skate features
- Multi-tone suede, leather and canvas upper
- Gum rubber outsole with skate-ready traction
- Custom logo lockup and branded aglets; CX cushioning that absorbs impact
Color: White / Black/ Gum Honey